My grandparents made Jer and I some awesome cornhole boards last year, and we decided to spruce them up with some art. Jer said that he would LOVE some Marshall University boards (our alma mater). After a couple of obstacles deciding what kind of paint to use, I decided to buckle down and get to it!
First, I got my supplies together. I decided to use basic acrylic paint.
Did some paint mixin'
I traced the logos on the board using a projector, then got to painting! I started this project April 24 and worked on it nearly every night until May 24. It took longer than I expected because the acrylic paint was thin; each color required at least 4 coats! I must say, this project really re-awakened my love for painting. I have big plans to keep it up from here on out. It's so relaxing!
And finally, here they are! Painted and covered with polycrylic to protect from the elements!
I'm excited, we can finally use the cornhole bags I worked so hard on...Let's Play!